24 February, 2013

In the balcony.

Some glimpses from my little garden a few months back - 


Geranium.


Onion chives. 

Vinca, aka Periwinkle

Vinca bud opening up.  Spot the pentagon.

 More Vinca


Still more Vinca.

Dusty Miller with attractive, silvery-grey foliage (often wrongly sold in nurseries as Lavender, - as it was, to me, in this case.) Real lavender in another post....

Parsley.

Celery

Italian Basil.


More Italian Basil.

Aloe Vera


Cherry Tomato seedlings (The potted one was for gifting.)

Money Plant (Epipremnum aureum).

Watering in progress (courtesy Y1)

Turmeric - still young plants in this picture. (Now harvested and all.)

 Bryophyllum - a gift received.

Curry Patta; Curry Leaves

Water Drop (Garlic chives in reflection within)


Bougainvillea.

Never fails to brighten my day!
What do you like to grow in your garden?

8 comments:

  1. Wow, your pictures are amazing! Lovely close ups :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mel! :) I chanced upon your blog when browsing The Yogi Vegitarian's and loved it. My favorite is the tin you've inherited from your Great Aunt! - ila.

      Delete
    2. That's funny, I was thinking that The Yogi Veg would like your blog :)
      Yeah I think that's my favorite too and my nan's button tin.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Gauri! I love it, though it's so little, and it does look even nicer in pictures, where I can 'crop' out the unkempt parts. ;)

      Delete
  3. Great pictures :) Glad we found each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarojini! I'm delighted to have discovered you and your wonderful blog! Hooray for the internet! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...